www.yarntoknit.co.uk

email: info@yarntoknit.co.uk

Yarn to Knit Blog

Thursday 8 December 2011

DECEMBER SOCK CLUB

December is here and so is the last month of our Sock Club 2011!

Thank you to all of you who subscribed to our sock club this year. Some of you once or twice, some of you three times and even five of you were with us for a whole year! 
Some of you bought it for yourselves, some of you as a gift for your friends or family..

Also thank you so much for your lovely comments and photos of your finished projects! It always makes my day when I receive it - honestly! 

I sincerely hope you enjoyed the club as much as I did dyeing the yarn.

I have some subscribers for next year already and now it is also a time, it seems, to buy it for your loved ones as a Christmas present. If you subscribe before 25th December, first skein(s) will be sent about the first week in January 2012.



 Here are my patterns suggestions for this month's club:

1 skein:

2 skeins:



M E R R Y   K N I T M A S 


No comments:

Post a Comment