www.yarntoknit.co.uk

email: info@yarntoknit.co.uk

Yarn to Knit Blog

Wednesday 10 November 2010

UNIQUE CHRISTMAS CARDS

My boyfriend Oliver has asked me if he could sell his cards through my shop. 
I agreed because they are simply so cute, beautiful and different from the other Christmas cards available on today's market.
I know he put lots of effort into them. 

These large Christmas Cards, 19cm x 13cm, are printed on 100% recycled 300gsm card.
They come with a white envelope and are wrapped in a cellophane sleeve for protection.
Priced at £2.00 each or £9.99 for a set of all 6 cards + P&P.

Cards are available through my Yarn to Knit shop where 100% of the sale price goes to Oliver and through his Folksy shop where he gets 95%. So buying his cards you support a UK artist. :-). www.oliverhardiman.co.uk
I am sure these cards will make you smile. :-)

               
Christmas Cottage

Father Christmas & Turkeys


Father Christmas's Car

Polar Bears

Mousey Christmas

Stuck Father Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment