www.yarntoknit.co.uk

email: info@yarntoknit.co.uk

Yarn to Knit Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

FALLING LEAVES SHAWL COMPLETED

I have completed this shawl a while ago but it took me a while to take pictures of it. I had it on display in the Big Knit show in Exeter and it was quite popular. Knitted from my Yarn to Knit hand dyed yarn, 4 ply.


 The pattern is called "Cherry Surprise" by Preita Sayler. You can find it on Ravelry for free.

I think there is a little mistake in the pattern..

I THINK it should say in Pattern Repeat: 2.row: K2, P2tog K2 tog till 1st before marker, p3 (P2tog K2tog till 2 last stitches), K2

I did one more repeat of the edging at the end. (starting with “Knit 4 rows in garter stitch…)


I am pretty sure I did some mistakes along the way but I think it turned out quite well!

I am very pleased with it, my first shawl. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment